My new paragon kiln :o)

Yeayyy!!!!

I have just picked up my new kiln. Its a Paragon SC2-W, that's with a window so I can see how the firing is going without opening the door.

It also came complete with a shelf and four little feet.

I am so looking forward to doing the first firing.

It has a vent hole at the top, just in case I need to vent any built up fumes.


I mentioned earlier about the window, well here it is. In all its clarity glory....



Yet another picture of the front of the Paragon.



Here is the programmable gadgety thingy on the front. I might need a degree to understand how to use these controls. LOL.


Here you can see the shelf kit and the programmable facia.





My kiln....... I am so chuffed, I can retire my 40 year old kiln which has done me really well but this is slightly bigger and hopefully less temperamental.





Hopefully get the first firing done this weekend, ooow what to do first, earrings, pendant, cuff links or bracelets. The choice of colours are endless and the design have been buzzing around my head for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you come back soon. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...